Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Why I became a Beachbody Coach

I'm sure if you are reading this, you have probably read about who I am and my story. However, I never really touched base as to why I joined Beachbody and wanted to coach. I have found that I share my inspirations every day with people I may or may not know. I want to help others as others have helped me figure out who I am. I have struggled with low self esteem and self confidence issues. After finding my voice and finding out who I stand for, I knew I had to help others. There are coaches out there that just want to go into coaching for reasons that they don't even understand.

My family has struggled with debt due to the fact I can't work because we simply can not afford daycare for our 3 children. I have tried everything down to being a person who sold Avon. I found that the passion just wasn't there. I couldn't relate to makeup if my life depended on it!! After being involved in Beachbody for over a year, I found that I am already helping people so why not make money while doing so? 

Coaching has led me to meet amazing new people that have become good friends of mine. I was able to build my self confidence in myself and put everything I had into helping others. Why not? Beachbody helped me reach my fitness goals!! 

Sure the money is great, but at least I have a job where I can share what I'm passionate about and watch people continue their journey and then grow to do what I am doing. This company represents change. Change personally and change for the future as a whole. 

To be able to share what I have learned with others while helping my family out financially has been something I could have never have dreamed of. You can't go into this job thinking you are going to make a quick buck, but if you are passionate about what you are doing and want to make a difference in others lives, you will succeed.




If you or anyone else would be interested in joining the team to spread the word on health and fitness, let me know and I can help you become financially independent by sharing your story and your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment