Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse!

I am wanting to do the Shakeology 3 day cleanse!! I have 

many friends who have done it and are currently doing it and 

have had great success!! Who would be interested in doing 

it with me? Message me if you want details!!!!!! I have many 

interested and I only have so many packets left!! Let me 

ASAP so you can participate!!



Brigitte L. "Day ONE of my 3 day Shakeology cleanse is DONE! Weighing in this morning I am down 3.8 pounds, 1 inch from my stomach (at my belly button), and about half an inch from my waist. And YES that counts. ;) Same measurements on my thighs, but I'm pretty happy with my results so far!! Bring on DAY TWO!!" 



Living strong and healthy not only requires you to lose weight but also proper conditioning of your system is necessary to keep you hale and healthy all the way long.
Shakeology cleanse is the perfect source for you to keep it healthy inside out. Shakeology puts your body in great shape while catering to all the basic nutritional requirements of your body. The cleanse program by Beachbody Shakeology enhances these effects so that you can maintain a happy and healthy lifestyle.

How Effective Is Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse?

The Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse is designed specially to keep your body at its prime. The programs to get the body rid of all chemicals, toxins and     the unnecessary junk, meanwhile offering your system to absorb healthy nutrients.
In only three days, you will be seeing results yourself. The trick is to follow the Shakeology cleanse diet plan, without having to skip on the nourishment. The plan includes fulfilling meals all 3 times a day and snack breaks as well, so that you do not feel starved.

Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse Complete Weight loss Program:

With the Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse system the average calculated weight loss is up to 3 to 5 pounds in only 3 days, amazingly true!
A lot people have indulged in weight loss with Shakeology by adding this healthiest meal of the day to their diets. This simple 3-Day Cleansing chart will help you understand the program will guide you accordingly. Check the FAQ Section at the end for any queries.


2 comments:

  1. I had great results w/ the Shakeology cleanse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shakeology cleanse is a great way to jump start your metabolism. I know you'll enjoy it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete