Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Beachbody Black Friday Speicals

I got word on what the Beachbody Black Friday deals are!! If you have been wanting to try some of the programs, this would be a great time to get them with the sale!! I will be having a special challenge group set up for those interested!!



These are while supplies last on Friday! Remember you can sign up for a club membership by clicking Here to get an additional 10% off or signing up as a coach by clicking Here to get an additional 25% off!! All programs are still back by a 90 day guarantee if you aren't satisfied. My goal is to get more people involved to get into the best shape of their life!!

To take advantage of the Black Friday Specials, Click here and go to Shop :)


I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe Thanksgiving! I will be available by phone or text if anyone has any questions on the programs. We will be at the hospital with our son for most of the day today and with family the rest of the week. Just leave me a voicemail and I will get back to you as soon as I can!!!

1 comment: