Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday everyone!! I hope everyone is excited for the weekend to finally be here!! I have a busy weekend planned. My oldest son is going to be in our local parade for football and so we are spending the evening making signs and getting candy to throw!! I'm hoping that the weather warms up so my husband and I can take the kids to the zoo Sunday before it gets too late and we have to wait until next summer to go. My 2 youngest ones have never been to the zoo and I think they would have a blast!! I know I will!!

Soo with that being said, I am going to be adding some more recipes later tonight after the kids go to bed that I came up with and love, so please make sure you check back. I found a great cheesecake recipe that I would like to share that is high in protein and looks and tastes just like the real thing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment